- 822 Golf View Dr, Medford, OR 97504, USA
- Community: The Springs at Anna Maria
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Welcome to The Springs at Anna Maria. We are a progressive company looking for a Sous Chef to join our Team. Our purpose is to change the way people think, feel, and experience senior living. We realize to accomplish that we require an individual who is team-orientated, leans into challenges, and knows how to express empathy and compassion through the meals they create.
We offer restaurant-style dining with award-winning cuisine, that is farm to table. We are looking for someone with warmth, a positive and friendly attitude, a clear purpose of excellent service, impeccable timeliness and teamwork, organization skills, and a love for seniors! If you believe this is you, we'd love to meet you!
The Springs at Anna Maria seeks an experienced Sous Chef with the perfect blend of personal warmth and professional cooking skills for our full-service kitchen. In our effort to provide dynamic and excellent customer service to our residents and families, we recognize that high-quality food and dining service are a priority. The Sous Chef is responsible to work hand in hand with our Executive Chef to support the dining team in a professional manner, as well as set a superior example in culinary skills.
The right candidate has a serious commitment to flavorful food and plate presentation, as well as being timely and efficient, and is open-minded, personable, and accountable. We offer a beautiful work environment, dedicated co-workers, a set schedule, and a solid career opportunity.
Come see why our employees love working here!
Come join a team that is loyal and supportive of each other. Where each day we strive to be the best place for the best people to work! In 2022, employees shared their feedback and The Springs Living was once again a Certified Great Places to Work Company!
The Springs offers the following and more!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401K
- PayActiv provides on-demand instant access to your earned wages
- Paid Sick Time, Vacation & Sabbatical
- Earn your Culinary Certificate for FREE!
- Scholarship Opportunities for employees and their children
- Career Growth
- No Late Nights!
- Leadership Training and Coaching
- Access to Gym (before and after shifts at no cost to employee)
- FREE access to HEALTH EXPRESS for employees and their household
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- FREE chiropractor/massage visits in the community
- Fun and inclusive atmosphere
- Referral bonuses!
- Prior experience with cooking with an emphasis in fine dining
- Ability to pass criminal background and drug test
- Love for seniors and willingness to learn
- Philosophy of kind and attentive leadership
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We are in compliance with the State of Oregon's requirement that all workers in a healthcare setting be fully vaccinated. Religious and medical exceptions will be recognized within the terms of the rule.