Housekeeper - The Springs at Lake Oswego - $500 Sign On Bonus!
- 3900 Kruse Way Pl, Lake Oswego, OR 97035, USA
- Community: The Springs at Lake Oswego
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior living. We’ve taken the time and care to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
Do you love to clean and help others? Are you looking for meaningful work at an organization that believes that each of us is an important part of something bigger than ourselves? The Springs at Lake Oswego is seeking to hire a Full-time Housekeeper! Responsibilities include completion of a daily room cleaning schedule, bathroom cleaning, laundry, and facility common space cleaning for a brand new senior living community. We seek persons with shared values, a compassionate heart, flexibility, teamwork, absolute dependability and the drive to do the right thing.
Come join a team that is loyal and supportive of each other, and likes to have fun while we work. Where each day we strive to be the best place for the best people to work! In 2022, employees shared their feedback and The Springs Living was once again a Certified Great Places to Work Company!
The Springs offers the following and more!
- PayActiv provides on-demand instant access to your earned wages
- Referral Bonuses!
- Holiday Gratuity Bonus!
- FREE chiropractor/massage visits in the community + breakroom has a massage chair
- Scholarship Opportunities for employees and their children
- FREE access to Gym/Weight Room and Pool/Hot Tub (before and after shifts)
- FREE access to HEALTH EXPRESS (face-time with a medical professional)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - including free counseling
- Discounted Healthy Meals and Free Beverages
- Career Growth
- Set Schedules
- Fun and inclusive atmosphere (spirit weeks, snacks, games, prizes, and so much more!)
**Sign-on bonus available to those who meet requirements for full-time status for the introductory period of 120 days and who have more than adequate attendance and performance**
- Ability to pass criminal background and drug test
- Love for seniors and willingness to learn
- Our ideal candidate is on-time, friendly, observant, flexible, reliable, patient, organized, and helpful
- Senior housing or 4-5 star hotel experience is preferred
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- We are in compliance with the State of Oregon's requirement that all workers in a healthcare setting be fully vaccinated. Religious and medical exceptions will be recognized within the terms of the rule.