Community Relations Coordinator
- 14404 SE Webster Rd, Milwaukie, OR 97267, USA
- Community: The Springs at Clackamas Woods
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
Location: Milwaukie, OR
Hours: 8am - 5pm
Hourly wage: $21/hr-$24/hr
Monday - Friday
Full Benefits: Dental, Medical, Vision, 401K, Meal discounts from our kitchen, Free Gym use, Free mental health counselling through Employee assistance program, scholarship program for further training in your field, free telehealth doctor consultations through your cell phone, training courses offered to join management.
- Sales experience in the senior retirement industry is highly preferred
- Willingness to build sincere relationships and serve as a resource to seniors in need
- Ability to assist with the development of marketing strategies to compete within the local market
- Knowledge of competitive market strengths and weaknesses and ability to sustain this information to minimize sales and occupancy
- Ability to relate positively with networking sources and provide solutions for their referrals
- AL & MC regulations knowledge preferred
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, residents, employees and the general public
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals
- Ability to prioritize, organize and delegate assignments
- Ability to pass criminal background and drug test
- Proficient PC sills including e-mail, record keeping, routine database actively, word processing spreadsheet graphics etc
- We are in compliance with the State of Oregon's requirement that all workers in a healthcare setting be fully vaccinated. Religious and medical exceptions will be recognized within the terms of the rule.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.