Medication Technician - no prior experience required, we will train
- Community: The Springs at Mill Creek
Explore the unexpected and work in senior living! Pursue your passions, build relationships, and find deeper meaning in your career. At The Springs Living, there are many ways to positively impact your life and the lives of seniors. Here, you'll find a job with purpose and know that your work makes a difference.
- Wouldn’t it be nice to be consistently proud and appreciated based on your contributions at work?
- Are you looking for a way to get into or strengthen your experience in healthcare to start a career?
- Would you like to do that in an inviting, fun and inspirational atmosphere?
- Are you looking for a manager/company that actually values employees, and shows it by listening, respecting, celebrating, guiding and providing growth opportunities for them?
As the Medication Technician, you are responsible for administering or assisting residents to self-administer medications and treatments. Measure vital signs, weight, and remain observant of any problems and report such problems to a supervisor. You are also responsible for communicating with physicians, implementing physician's orders, reporting and documenting pertinent information, and other duties as assigned by the health services supervisor. Additionally, Medication Technicians work as the on-floor supervisor. We are looking for folks with a proven ability to lead teams.
Prior experience with Medication Administration is preferred but we are willing to train the right person with prior community caregiving experience!
Morning shift available!
- 18 years of age
- Prior experience in Community Senior Care as a Med Tech or Caregiver preferred
- Ability to pass criminal background and drug test
- Love for seniors and willingness to learn
- Generous benefit package after 90 days of employment including medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance
- Annual student scholarships for staff or their family members
- 401K with annual matching available
- FREE access to HEALTH EXPRESS virtual doctor visits for employees and their household (no insurance required!)
- New Direction Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Career coaching and growth opportunities - prioritizes career growth and promotes from within
- Annual Scholarship Opportunities for employees and their children
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.