Director of Sales and Community Relations
- W Columbia Way, Vancouver, WA 98660, USA
- Community: The Springs at The Waterfront
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs at the Waterfront is to change how people think, feel and experience senior living. We've taken the time and care to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. Our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance people's lives and provide quality services and genuine solutions for seniors. The Springs at The Waterfront is currently under construction and hiring its sales team. Does new development, sales, events, and culture excite you? Please join us and apply!
The Director of Sales directs all The Springs at the Waterfront pre-lease sales efforts. As such, the position is part of the management team responsible for developing strategic sales initiatives, community outreach, achieving targeted financial goals and occupancy targets on a new development in Vancouver, Washington, a new skyrise senior living community that consists of our independent retirement living, assisted living, and memory care environments. Additional responsibilities include overseeing the Sales, Community Relations Coordinator, Move in Coordinator. Teams provide education, resources, and tours of the new community currently under construction to potential residents and their family members, following up with inquiries, establishing community relations in the surrounding area, and carrying out special events, coordination, and pre-leasing efforts associated with a new development from the construction, completion, opening, resident experience, move-in process and stabilization of occupancy.
- Develop plans and strategies for generating business to achieve occupancy/sales goals.
- Create a culture of success and positivity.
- Plan and execute high-level events for pre and post-opening efforts.
- Manage the sales efforts to deliver profitable growth.
- Manage and track all financial targets and goals within sales.
- Define sales and community outreach plans to achieve community goals.
- Motivate the entire management team and staff to achieve sales goals.
- Define and coordinate sales training to achieve sales objectives.
- Provide detailed and accurate sales and inventory reports to measure adherence to stated occupancy goals.
- Compile data related to customer and prospect interactions.
- Competitive analysis for market knowledge for WA
- Monitor customer, market, and competitor activity and provide feedback for innovation.
- Work closely with The Springs Living Sales, Marketing, and Creative team to establish successful marketing strategies.
- Drive quality of relationships with each person.
- Manage prospect and community relations and achieve closing ratios at or above organizational standards.
- Creative, independent strategic thinker capable of developing sales strategies; while making them a reality.
- The genuine approach focused on developing strong relationships based on The Springs Living Company's shared values.
- Experience in strategic planning and execution.
- Knowledge of structuring sales goals to achieve revenue expectations.
- Experience with new development and lease-up sales
- Demonstrated ability to define, refine, and effectively communicate the communities value to key decision-makers.
- Strong technical skills in planning, forecasting, and analysis.
- Strong ability to build trust and maintain healthy relationships.
- Knowledge and experience with Independent retirement living lifestyle
- Knowledge of Assisted Living and Memory care.
- Strong selling skills and proven track history.
- Demonstrate the ability to develop employees to achieve positive outcomes while leading a team.
- Successful experience thriving in a fast-moving environment, requiring flexibility with an autonomous, self-driven approach.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure changing landscape of new development.
- Problem-solving and thinking on your feet.
- Proven success planning and executing events.
- Degree in business administration, sales, and marketing or related field preferred.
- Sales and management experience in the senior living industry or related relationship-based sales industry preferred.
Competitive salary and benefits package.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.