Dishwasher/Kitchen Assistant - After School Hours, Flexible Schedule
- Whitefish, US, Whitefish, MT
- Community: The Springs at Whitefish
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
The Springs at Whitefish seeks a Part Time Evening Kitchen Assistant for our dining program. No experience required - we provide all necessary training
Responsibilities include dishwashing, serving beverages to our residents, and cleaning duties. Must be able to multi-task, stay focused, and work at a rapid pace.
Evening schedule perfect for those looking for an after school job - Flexible schedule, weekday & weekend hours
We offer a beautiful work environment, friendly dedicated co-workers, and career growth opportunities!
Please feel free to browse our company website to figure out what we are all about at www.teamsprings.com
- Positive, organized, and a team player.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs offers to each employee:
- Great Places to Work Certified - Fortune’s Top Ten List of Best Workplaces in Aging Services in the nation in 2021
- Health Express – free virtual doctor visits for employees and their family (no insurance required)
- Generous benefit package including medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance
- Annual student scholarships for staff or their family members
- 401K with annual matching available
- Healthy discounted meals
- Perkspot discount program
- New Direction Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Career coaching and growth opportunities - prioritizes career growth and promotes from within
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.