Life Enrichment Assistant - The Springs at Lake Oswego
- 3900 Kruse Way Pl, Lake Oswego, OR 97035, USA
- Community: The Springs at Lake Oswego
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior living. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
Come join a team that is loyal and supportive of each other, where each day we strive to be the best place for the best people to work! In 2022, employees shared their feedback and The Springs Living was once again a Certified Great Places to Work Company.
The Springs offers the following and more!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K Matching
- PayActiv provides on-demand instant access to your earned wages
- Scholarship Opportunities for employees and their children
- Career Growth
- Leadership Training and Coaching
- FREE access to Gym and Pool (before and after shifts at no cost to employee)
- FREE access to HEALTH EXPRESS (face-time with a medical professional)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- FREE chiropractor/massage visits in the community + breakroom has a massage chair
- Discounted Healthy Meals and Free Beverages/Soups/Salads
- Fun and inclusive atmosphere (spirit weeks, snacks, games, prizes, and so much more!)
Each day we help our residents live well with grace and dignity and write yet another very important chapter in their life. This position is for a creative individual who will take the lead in encouraging resident participation and have sensitivity to the resident's individual needs, as well as be a team player who loves to collaborate.
We are looking for a cheerful, creative, optimistic, organized, timely, and motivated person who loves to enrich the lives of seniors. This position is specifically responsible for implementing meaningful and appropriate activities for our residents (including: arts and crafts, music, light fitness, games, gardening, and more). Necessary characteristics and skills for this position include: presenting a professional appearance, maintaining confidentiality, excellent verbal communication abilities, high standard of ethics and integrity, and creativity in carrying out community activities.
**Schedule Includes Sundays
- Previous experience working in Life Enrichment with seniors (especially working with cognitively or memory challenged seniors) is preferred
- Love seniors!
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to pass a drug test and criminal background check
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- We are in compliance with the State of Oregon's requirement that all workers in a healthcare setting be fully vaccinated. Religious and medical exceptions will be recognized within the terms of the rule.