RN - The Springs at Carman Oaks
- 3800 Carman Dr, Lake Oswego, OR 97035, USA
- Community: The Springs at Carman Oaks
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
WE DON’T SETTLE NOR SHOULD YOU
The Springs at Carman Oaks seeks an RN with the perfect blend of personal warmth and professional skills to be our Director of Health Services. We are a small company made up of people with high ideals and big hearts. We have 17 beds in our Assisted Living and 16 in our Memory Care. We are looking for an RN who is tender on people and tenacious for quality. Must be nurturing to employees, residents and families and be passionate to support, inspire, and lead the health care team towards excellence everyday.
Job duties include:
1. Supervising health services staff by providing nursing assessments and advice concerning resident health issues, by telephone if not in facility.
2. Conducting continuing education and training for the health services employees.
3. Performing all new resident assessments including initial fall risk assessment and mini mental assessment.
4. Monitoring physician orders/laboratory results and assures correct implementation.
5. Monitoring alert charting and incident reports to ensure prompt response to resident needs.
6. Assures health services staff adhere to all medication room systems.
7. Assesses residents as necessary, addressing physical, emotional, social, and spiritual issues.
8. Assists in development of service plans to ensure services that impact health are effectively addressed.
9. Performing MAR and physician order reviews quarterly and as needed.
10. Listening effectively and providing clear and accurate verbal and written information including documentation.
We hire people with vision, leadership and a passion for “doing it right.” Come be a part of a company with high ideals and positive spirits.
“The best place for the best people to work.”
- Oregon RN License
- Senior Housing Experience Preferred but not required
- Ability to put residents first
- Multitasking in a fast paced environment
- Organized and effective in keeping track of multiple deadlines
- "Can Do" Attitude- not every task assigned is going to be super fun, but we need someone who will tackle the mundane with the same enthusiasum as the extraordinary
- Good judgement and professional maturity
- Ability to lead in industry of constant change
- Strong computer skills
- Successful employee management experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.