Weekend Receptionist: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
- Community: The Springs at Missoula
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs Living is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
BE THE DIFFERENCE!
The Springs at Missoula is hiring happy people with compassionate hearts to provide exceptional care for our residents.
Explore a career in Senior Housing living
EXPERIENCED? Bring your best and grow with us!
Come see why our employees love working here!
Our senior living community is looking to fill an immediate opening. If you have value and respect for the senior population and are a "people-loving", high-energy person we would love to meet you! The receptionist will answer phones, direct guests, enter meal orders, and help residents get answers they need.
- Hours will be Saturday and Sunday 8:30 AM - 5 PM.
- Candidate must be extremely reliable and available all weekends during the year execpt when requesting time off in advance.
- Uphold The Springs Living AIM values
- Listen/communicate effectively
- Display team attitude: responsible, cooperative, positive, adaptable
- Maintain confidentiality of residents and staff
- Consistently report for scheduled shift on time and ready to work
- Some computer skills needed (ie. Outlook)
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral or electronic form
- Ability to solve practical problems in situations where only limited standardization exists
High School diploma or equivalent is ideal CPR and First Aid qualified (training provided) Must pass a Background Check and Drug Screen.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.