Health & Fitness Coordinator
- 13160 SE 172nd Ave, Happy Valley, OR 97086, USA
- Community: The Springs at Happy Valley
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs at Happy Valley is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior living. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance people's lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
We’re looking for people who are authentic and have warmth in how they approach and care for people. If you share these values with us, you’d likely get along well on Team Springs where we make friends out of co-workers as we grow together.
The Springs at Happy Valley is looking to hire a creative, energetic professional with a passion for senior fitness! Our Health & Fitness Coordinator should be self-directed and resourceful.
Interested candidates should display attention to detail, effective time management, and leadership abilities to manage projects with a high level of integrity while contributing to a team environment.
You will be working with our Life Enrichment Director to create an invigorating fitness program for our residents in Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care. This position will be key in the rolling out of new equipment and training residents to use it, as well as coordinating and planning group fitness and wellness activities such as exercise classes, brain fitness, wellness weeks, and special events with the Life Enrichment Team.
- Personal training certification preferred (such as from ACE or ACSM). Recertification maintained
- Experience leading group fitness classes is a must, ideally with the senior population
- Experience building clientele and programming, ideally for the senior population
- Proficient PC skills including e-mail, record keeping, word processing, graphics, etc.
- Supervise exercise areas (Cedar Creek Fitness Center and Gym)
- Ensure the maintenance, cleanliness, and safety of all equipment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.