Caregiver - Evening Shift - Sign On Bonus for FT
- Community: The Springs at Tanasbourne
Explore the unexpected and work in senior living! Pursue your passions, build relationships, and find deeper meaning in your career. At The Springs Living, there are many ways to positively impact your life and the lives of seniors. Here, you'll find a job with purpose and know that your work makes a difference.
The Springs at Tanasbourne is hiring compassionate people wanting to build lasting relationships and memories with our residents.
Caregivers provide a variety of services to our residents, including but not limited to:
- Supporting residents with activities of daily living
- Dressing, toileting, showering, grooming, escorting to meals, meal delivery, etc.
- Providing warmth, companionship and patience to support residents' physical and mental health
If you want to work in a fun, rewarding environment, look no further and come join our team!
- Swing Shift Caregiver - 2:00pm - 10:15pm on a 4/2 rotation in Assisted Living or Memory Care
- On - Call Caregiver - Build your own schedule based on shifts available
- Requirement of at least 2 shifts a month to retain on-call status
$16/hr - $20.00/hr Depending on Experience
$500 sign on bonus for Full Time after 120 days of employment
- 18 years of age
- Ability to pass pre-employment criminal background and drug screening
- Genuine appreciation for seniors and willingness to learn
- We are in compliance with the State of Oregon's requirement that all workers in a healthcare setting be fully vaccinated. Religious and medical exceptions will be recognized within the terms of the rule.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The Springs at Tanasbourne offers a great environment for teamwork. Full-time employees are offered a generous benefits package after 90 days of employment that includes medical, dental, vision, and a 401K plan. All employees and their families have access to Health Express: live, on-demand doctor visits via your smartphone, tablet, or computer. Safe, secure, and confidential at no cost to you!
Additional perks of becoming part of Team Springs include:
- Consistent Employee Appreciation events
- Annual student scholarships for the staff or their family members
- New Direction Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Free Counseling 2X a month with a licensed professional
- Gym access - private access for residents and staff
- Competitive wages and professional growth - we promote from within
- Deeply discounted meals including free soups and drinks
The Springs is a growing company with a strong culture built on doing the right thing.