Caregiver or CNA $17/hr starting
- 1001 River Lakes Pkwy, Whitefish, MT 59937, USA
- Community: The Springs at Whitefish
Explore the unexpected and work in senior living! Pursue your passions, build relationships, and find deeper meaning in your career. At The Springs Living, there are many ways to positively impact your life and the lives of seniors. Here, you'll find a job with purpose and know that your work makes a difference.
The Springs at Whitefish is not your ordinary senior living community, we are described as a Cruise Ship on dry land for a reason. We promote from within and allow our team members to explore their passions. Jump-start your career in both health care and hospitality at The Springs!
Come join a team that is loyal and supportive of each other, and likes to have fun while we work. Where each day we strive to be the best place for the best people to work! In 2022, employees shared their feedback and The Springs Living was once again a Certified Great Places to Work Company!
The Springs offers the following and more!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401K for Full-Time Employees
- PayActiv provides on-demand instant access to your earned wages
- Overnight pay-differential
- Referral Bonuses!
- FREE chiropractor/massage visits in the community
- Career Growth
- Leadership Development Classes and Coaching
- FREE access to HEALTH EXPRESS (face-time with a medical professional)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - including free counseling
Each day we help our residents live well with grace and dignity and write yet another very important chapter in their life. As a Caregiver, you will have the opportunity to ensure our residents receive the highest quality of care, and the opportunity to build positive supportive relationships with both residents and staff. Caregivers support residents with their activities of daily living as indicated in their service plans, including personal care, performing light housekeeping, and making food deliveries. Even if you are new to Caregiving, but have the heart to care for seniors, we would love to speak with you! We provide all employees with paid on-the-job training, including dementia courses.
Apply today and we will call you to schedule an interview, or stop by M-F to speak with our team!
- Love for seniors and willingness to learn
- Ability to pass criminal background and drug test
- Our ideal candidate is friendly, observant, flexible, reliable, patient, organized, and helpful
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.