Director of Community Relations - Sales
- 1001 River Lakes Pkwy, Whitefish, MT 59937, USA
- Community: The Springs at Whitefish
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs at Whitefish is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance people's lives and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
The Springs at Whitefish houses 57 assisted living and 21 memory care apartments. Our community features a library, café, fireside lounge, salon, and more all under one roof! Our residents enjoy views of our pond and outdoor walking trails.
Relationships: People don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care.
As a Director of Community Relations, you can be a resource for seniors and families seeking assisted living, and memory care housing options. You will provide tours to potential residents, follow up with inquiries, assist seniors to move into our community, and support the community with special events. You will also spend time nurturing relationships with the local Whitefish community and business partners to support our sales and community outreach goals.
- Develop plans and execute strategies for generating business to achieve occupancy/sales goals.
- Create a culture of success and positivity.
- Define sales and community outreach plans to achieve community goals.
- Compile data related to customer and prospect interactions.
- Monitor customer, market, and competitor activity and provide feedback.
- Work closely with The Springs Living marketing team to establish local marketing initiatives.
- Manage prospect and community relations and achieve closing ratios that are at or above organizational standards.
- Sales and management experience in the senior living industry or related relationship-based sales industry preferred.
- Basic knowledge of the medical profession/industry.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to pass a criminal background and drug test.
- Degree in business administration, sales, and/or marketing or related field preferred.
- Creative, independent strategic thinker capable of developing sales strategies; while making them a reality.
- Genuine approach, focused on developing strong relationships based on The Springs Living Company's shared values.
- Experience in strategic planning and execution.
- Demonstrated ability to define, refine, and effectively communicate the community's value to key decision-makers.
- Ability to have difficult conversations during a stressful time for relatives and loved ones.
- Ability to see the big picture for building relationships.
- Love for seniors and willingness to learn.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.