Life Enrichment Assistant
- 7600 SW Vlahos Dr, Wilsonville, OR 97070, USA
- Community: The Springs at Wilsonville
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living – a Certified Great Place to Work.
Our mission is to positively change the way people think, feel, and experience senior living which starts with changing the way people work in senior living. To accomplish this, we prioritize quality to enhance peoples' lives – not only in our services and housing options for assisted living and memory care, but also as an employer.
We’re looking for people who are authentic and have warmth in how they approach and care for people. If you share these values with us, you’d likely get along well on Team Springs where we make friends out of co-workers as we grow together.
We are seeking a Life Enrichment Assistant for our community! This role is primarily based in our Assisted Living and Memory Care. This role is critical to the satisfaction of our residents and to our mission of helping people Live Life to its Fullest. Your responsibilities are to lead and promote activities and opportunities that facilitate socialization, physical and emotional well-being, and fun for our residents.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with the preparation and distribution of a professional monthly activity calendar.
- Informing residents of daily activities with flyers, announcements, postings, etc.
- Assisting with the tasteful decoration of community routinely as well as for special events, holidays, and seasons.
- Leading activities and effectively encourage residents to attend activities.
- Assuring that activities/programming are offered as scheduled or, if cancelled, that appropriate alternatives are offered.
- Facilitating socialization among residents.
- CPR and First Aid qualified. (Can be learned on the job)
- Modern Technological Skills (Smart Phones, Projectors, etc.)
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, electronic, or schedule form.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables.
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and delegate assignments.
All prospective employees will be subject to successfully passing a pre-employment drug screen and background check. A positive pre-employment result for THC may be allowed in states where medical or recreational use of marijuana is legal.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.