Overnight Caregiver - $1500 Sign on Bonus
- 1950 NE 102nd Ave, Hillsboro, OR 97006, USA
- Community: The Springs at Tanasbourne
Explore the unexpected and work in senior living! Pursue your passions, build relationships, and find deeper meaning in your career. At The Springs Living, there are many ways to positively impact your life and the lives of seniors. Here, you'll find a job with purpose and know that your work makes a difference.
We’re looking for people who are authentic and have warmth in how they approach and care for people. If you share these values with us, you’d likely get along well on Team Springs where we make friends out of co-workers as we grow together.
We offer $1/hr night shift differential!!
As a Caregiver, you’ll be part of a team that works together to provide quality care. Our excellent staff-to-resident ratio ensures Caregiver assignments are balanced.
Job Duties include
- Supports residents with activities of daily living as indicated in their service plans
- Answer pages and call lights
- Positively supports residents with emotional and behavioral issues
- Supports resident activity participation by assisting residents to/from activities, encouraging participation, and leading activities when asked.
- Assists in the development and revision of Service Plans by informing supervisor of current resident needs and preferences as well as successful service approaches
- Observes for and reports resident concerns or problems and reports such problems to supervisor
- Reads Communication Log and Shift Report at beginning of each shift, enters pertinent information in Communication Log and Shift Report by end of each shift
- Performs housekeeping duties as indicated on the cleaning schedule or assignment sheets
- Performs food service responsibilities, including but not limited to serving meals, delivering meals trays to apartments, bussing tables, cleaning the dining room after meals, and setting tables.
Shift: Overnight Caregiver 10:00pm-6:00am on a 4 on 2 off rotating schedule
Caregiver Starting at $16/hr plus $1/hr shift differential
- 18 years of age
- Previous xperience as a caregiver perferred
- Ability to pass pre-employment criminal background and drug screening
- Genuine appreciation for seniors and willingness to learn
- Covid vaccination or willing to get vaccinated if offered a position
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The Springs is a growing company with a strong culture built on doing the right thing. To find out more about The Springs Living, please visit our website: www.thespringsliving.com.
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs offers to each employee:
- Great Places to Work Certified - Fortune Best Workplaces for Aging Services™ 2020-2022
- Generous benefit package after 90 days of employment including medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance
- Annual student scholarships for staff or their family members
- 401K with annual matching available
- Health Express – free virtual doctor visits for employees and their family (no insurance required)
- New Direction Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Career coaching and growth opportunities - prioritizes career growth and promotes from within
- Gym access - private access for residents and staff
- Competitive wages and benefits!