$500 Bonus - Swing Shift Med Tech
- 7600 SW Vlahos Dr, Wilsonville, OR 97070, USA
- Community: The Springs at Wilsonville
Explore the unexpected and work in senior living! Pursue your passions, build relationships, and find deeper meaning in your career. At The Springs Living, there are many ways to positively impact your life and the lives of seniors. Here, you'll find a job with purpose and know that your work makes a difference.
Medication Technician (MT) Role & Responsibilities
Med Techs (MTs) are a vital part of Team Springs who participate in the community by:
- supporting and advocating for residents in a more medicinal capacity
- leading and coaching caregivers
- diligently processing paperwork and administering meds/treatments
Your brightest future may be here at The Springs at Wilsonville - apply now to join the team and experience the difference that is The Springs culture.
- 18 years of age
- Prior experience as a caregiver in a community, private home or for family
- Prior experience with Medication Administration preferred
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred
- Genuine appreciation for seniors and willingness to learn
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
All prospective employees will be subject to successfully passing a pre-employment drug screen and background check. A positive pre-employment result for THC may be allowed in states where medical or recreational use of marijuana is legal.
We are in compliance with the State of Oregon's requirement that all workers in a healthcare setting be fully vaccinated. Religious and medical exceptions will be recognized within the terms of the rule.
The Springs Living offers competitive wages with amazing benefits!
Full time employees are offered a generous benefit package after only 60 days of employment that includes; medical, dental, vision, no co-pays for mental health and a 401K plan.
All employees and their families have access to Providence Health Express: a live, on-demand doctor visit via your smartphone, tablet or computer. Safe, secure and confidential at no cost to you!
Perks for working at The Springs Living:
- FREE chiropractor and massage visits in the community
- 401K and Competitive Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid training
- Career coaching
- Generous vacation package
- Scholarship Opportunities