Cook $18/hr starting no late nights
- 1001 River Lakes Parkway, Whitefish, MT, United States
- Community: The Springs at Whitefish
Explore the unexpected and work in senior living! Pursue your passions, build relationships, and find deeper meaning in your career. At The Springs Living, there are many ways to positively impact your life and the lives of seniors. Here, you'll find a job with purpose and know that your work makes a difference.
We cook made-to-order meals that are a tasty mix of classic favorites and seasonal specialties, all made from scratch. Our ideal Line Cook possesses the blend of personal warmth and experienced cooking skills.
The right candidate has a serious commitment to flavorful food, is timely and efficient, and is open-minded, personable, and accountable. We offer a wonderful work environment, friendly dedicated co-workers, and opportunities for growth! We are looking for candidates that can contribute a commitment to excellence in resident and guest service, with an eye for quality and innovation!
Come see why our employees love working here!
Full-time employees are offered a generous benefits package and additional perks for everyone!
- Earn your Culinary Certificate for FREE!
- FREE access to HEALTH EXPRESS for employee and their household: live, on-demand doctor visits via your smartphone, tablet, or computer. Safe, secure, and confidential at no cost to you!
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Leadership Training and Coaching
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401K plan with matching
- Fun work culture that allows staff to connect with and help seniors in a meaningful way. Helping seniors “Live Life to its Fullest” is what we do every day!
Come join a team that is loyal and supportive of each other, and likes to have fun while we work. Where each day we strive to be the best place for the best people to work! In 2022, employees shared their feedback and The Springs Living was once again a Certified Great Places to Work Company!
Apply today and we will call you to schedule an interview, or stop by M-F to speak with our team!
- Prior cooking experience
- Ability to pass a drug test and criminal background check
- Our ideal candidate is friendly, observant, flexible, reliable, patient, organized, and helpful
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.