Transportation Driver/Maintenance Assistant $16/hr
- 1001 River Lakes Pkwy, Whitefish, MT 59937, USA
- Community: The Springs at Whitefish
Explore the unexpected and work in senior living! Pursue your passions, build relationships, and find deeper meaning in your career. At The Springs Living, there are many ways to positively impact your life and the lives of seniors. Here, you'll find a job with purpose and know that your work makes a difference.
The Springs at Whitefish is not your ordinary senior living community, we are described as a Cruise Ship on dry land for a reason. We promote from within and allow our team members to explore their passions. Jump-start your career in both health care and hospitality at The Springs!
Full time Transportation Driver/Maintenance Assistant with the perfect blend of personal warmth and technical skills. Requires working weekends with on call duties. Responsibilities include driving seniors to appointments, shopping and excursions, and picking up any needed supplies for the community, Janitorial work and any other needs of the community.
- Our ideal candidate is friendly, observant, flexible, patient, organized and helpful.
- Excellent driving record is required. CDL license is not required.
- Skills in general repairs, plumbing, carpentry, are beneficial.
- Experience working with Seniors is preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.