Fri-Mon, Medication Tech - The Springs at Lake Oswego
- 3900 Kruse Way Pl, Lake Oswego, OR 97035, USA
- Community: The Springs at Lake Oswego
Explore the unexpected and work in senior living! Pursue your passions, build relationships, and find deeper meaning in your career. At The Springs Living, there are many ways to positively impact your life and the lives of seniors. Here, you'll find a job with purpose and know that your work makes a difference.
Are you looking for meaningful work at an organization that believes that each of us is an important part of something bigger than ourselves? As the Medication Technician you are responsible for administering or assist residents to self administer medications and treatments. Measure vital signs, weight, and remain observant of any problems and report such problem to supervisor. You are also responsible for communicating with physicians, implement physicians orders, report and document pertinent information, and other caregiving duties as assigned.
Come see why our employees love working here!
Each day we strive to be the best place for the best people to work! In 2022, employees shared their feedback and The Springs Living was once again a Certified Great Places to Work Company! The Springs at Lake Oswego offers competitive wages and opportunities for growth!
The Springs offers the following and more!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Matching 401K for Full-Time Employees
- PayActiv provides on-demand instant access to your earned wages
- Overnight shift pay differential
- Scholarship Opportunities for employees and their children
- Career Growth
- Set Schedules
- Leadership Training and Coaching
- FREE access to Gym and Pool (before and after shifts at no cost to employee)
- FREE access to HEALTH EXPRESS (face-time with a medical professional)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- FREE chiropractor/massage visits in the community + breakroom has a massage chair
- Discounted Healthy Meals, Free Beverages, and Free Soup/Salad
- Fun and inclusive work environment
- Referral bonuses!
- Holiday Gratuity Bonus!
- Love for seniors and willingness to learn
- Prior experience with Medication Administration preferred
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred
- Ability to pass criminal background and drug test
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- We are in compliance with the State of Oregon's requirement that all workers in a healthcare setting be fully vaccinated. Religious and medical exceptions will be recognized within the terms of the rule.