Part-Time Concierge - The Springs at Lake Oswego
- 3900 Kruse Way Pl, Lake Oswego, OR 97035, USA
- Community: The Springs at Lake Oswego
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living. Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior living. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
The Springs at Lake Oswego is seeking a Part-Time Concierge for our beautiful community in Oregon. We are seeking someone who is passionate about doing the right thing, is very detail oriented, provides exceptional service, greets residents and guests by name with a warm smile and friendly voice, has excellent time management and interpersonal skills, and comes to work each day with a positive attitude. Duties include scheduling transportation, making dinner reservations, room reservations, coordinating resident requests and services, and various other administrative tasks. The role of the Concierge is to make the lives of our residents just a little easier.
Come see why our employees love working here!
Each day we strive to be the best place for the best people to work! In 2022, employees shared their feedback and The Springs Living was once again a Certified Great Places to Work Company!
The Springs offers the following and more!
- PayActiv provides on-demand instant access to your earned wages
- Scholarship Opportunities for employees and their children
- Career Growth
- Set Schedules
- Leadership Training and Coaching
- Access to Gym and Pool (before and after shifts at no cost to employee)
- FREE access to HEALTH EXPRESS for employees and their household
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- FREE chiropractor/massage visits in the community
- Discounted Healthy Meals and Free Beverages/Soups/Salads and $1 Menu
- Fun and inclusive atmosphere
- Loves seniors!
- Successful record in a customer service role
- Strong computer skills, including the Microsoft Office Suite and various internet platforms
- Experience in high end hospitality or hotels a plus
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- We are in compliance with the State of Oregon's requirement that all workers in a healthcare setting be fully vaccinated. Religious and medical exceptions will be recognized within the terms of the rule.