PT Evening Receptionist - The Springs at Lake Oswego
- 3900 Kruse Way Pl, Lake Oswego, OR 97035, USA
- Community: The Springs at Lake Oswego
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior living. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
The Springs at Lake Oswego, is seeking a friendly, customer service minded, detail oriented individual to join our team as a Receptionist. Here at The Springs Living, first impressions are so important. Our Receptionist is the first person residents, guests and employees see when they arrive and the last person they see as they depart. Your cheerful, warm voice will be appreciated as you answer incoming calls and greet and direct our residents and visitors. Our Receptionist is also tasked with special projects and clerical duties; therefore, we’re seeking an individual with a strong combination of intrapersonal and clerical skills. Be ready to “be on stage” and extend The Springs Living values to everyone that calls in or passes by. An ideal candidate has a heart for seniors, a drive for customer service and a passion for doing the right thing.
The Springs offers the following and more!
- PayActiv provides on-demand instant access to your earned wages
- Scholarship Opportunities for employees and their children
- Career Growth
- FREE access to Gym and Pool
- FREE access to HEALTH EXPRESS (face-time with a medical professional)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - includes counseling services
- FREE chiropractor/massage visits in the community + breakroom has a massage chair
- Discounted Healthy Meals, Free Beverages, Free Soup/Salad and $1 Menu
- Fun and inclusive atmosphere (spirit weeks, snacks, games, prizes, and so much more!)
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring safety and security of building and residents.
- Responding to resident pendant calls.
- Greeting all visitors - residents, families, vendors and staff - with a smile and by name.
- Answering a variety of questions from residents, families, vendors and staff with certainty and follow up when necessary.
- Positively communicating with residents, families, vendors and staff in person, over the phone and via email.
- Assisting the Business Office Manager and other departments with administrative tasks.
You are an ideal candidate if you have a minimum of 1-year of experience as a Receptionist or Concierge and have well-established computer skills including proficiency with Excel and Word. Also essential is the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and maintain calm and composure during periods of high stress.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, 3:30pm-7:30pm
- Experience in senior living is preferred, but not required
- 1-2 years’ experience in an Administrative role preferred, but not required
- Must be able to pass drug test and criminal background check
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- We are in compliance with the State of Oregon's requirement that all workers in a healthcare setting be fully vaccinated. Religious and medical exceptions will be recognized within the terms of the rule.