Receptionist - Full Time with Benefits
- 1201 W 10th St, The Dalles, OR 97058, USA
- Community: The Springs at Mill Creek
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance people's lives and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
Our senior living community is looking to fill a full-time opening. If you have value and respect for the senior population and are a "people-loving", high-energy person with office and front desk experience we would love to meet you!
In this position, you will be responsible for managing our front desk reception area, which is the high-paced focal point of our community. Be ready to “be on stage” and extend The Springs Living values to everyone that calls in or passes by. Your cheerful, warm voice will be appreciated as you answer incoming calls and greet and direct our residents and visitors. Promoting a comfortable environment and employing a “Concierge” attitude are high priorities. You will also perform office administration functions for the business office and other departments as needed.
You are an ideal candidate if you have a minimum of 1-year of experience as a receptionist or administrative work and have well-established computer skills including proficiency with Excel and Word. Also essential is the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and maintain calm and composure during periods of high stress.
- A High School diploma or equivalent is ideal.
- You will also need to pass a Background Check and Drug Screen.
Ideal Position Skills:
- Accurate and focused on results
- Strong systems and computer skills
- Great time management and organization
- Vision and creativity to solving problems
- Patience and willingness to help seniors
- Attention to detail
- Excellent Customer Service
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs at Mill Creek offers competitive wages and a great environment for teamwork. Full-time employees are offered a generous benefits package after 90 days of employment that includes medical, dental, vision, and a 401K plan. All employees have access to Health Express: live, on-demand doctor visits via your smartphone, tablet, or computer. Safe, secure, and confidential at no cost to you!
In addition to complete on-the-job training, The Springs offers (at no charge to employees):
- Accredited training: CPR, AED, First Aid and Foodhandler’s
- Awesome e-learning opportunities
- Perkspot discount program
- New Directions Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness (Training Peaks) and Career Coaching available
- State Approved Dementia Care Curriculum
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.