Caregiver/Med Tech- 2 PM - 10:30 PM (we train! ) $2,000 Sign On
- 3710 American Way, Missoula, MT 59808, USA
- Community: The Springs at Missoula
Explore the unexpected and work in senior living! Pursue your passions, build relationships, and find deeper meaning in your career. At The Springs Living, there are many ways to positively impact your life and the lives of seniors. Here, you'll find a job with purpose and know that your work makes a difference.
We are seeking caring, compassionate individuals who have a heart for seniors and for taking care of them. We hope you will take a look at who we are and what we offer. Our employee experience is built right into our mission.
- Day Shift: 6 AM - 2:30 PM
- Evening Shift: 2 PM - 10:30 PM
- Overnight Shift: 10 PM - 6:30 AM
- We will train an experienced caregiver as a med tech for this position
- $16 - $18/HR
- *$2,000 sign on is for full time with open availability: payable over 12 months in three installments
Full-time Shifts are on a consistent rotation 4 days on, 2 days off, 4 days on...etc.
Career Growth: Grow with Us!
For this position you must start as a caregiver* to see who we are and how we do it here and offer your best self to those who need you. If we have a position open and you are reliable, competent, and have leadership potential, you can apply for our medication technician training. This training is in-house training and we will support you if you want to become state-certified. With eac change in status, your pay increases!
* Note: we will move directly to med tech training at this time for the right person.
BE THE DIFFERENCE!
Caregivers are the heartbeat of our community! They make a difference in the daily lives of our residents in ways that no one else can. Our Medication Technicians are leaders! They are responsible for the storage, distribution, and discontinuation of our residents' medication; keeping proper care records, reporting any changes in residents’ conditions, and interacting with residents, family and co-workers in a professional manner. Med techs also assist as caregivers when needed.
- Prior experience as a caregiver preferred
- Ability to pass criminal background and pre-employment drug test
- Genuine love for seniors and a willingness to learn
- Gym & pool access for use before/after your scheduled shift
- Scholarships - for staff and immediate family
- Salon services/massage discounts in house
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance