LPN for Medication Cart- The Springs at Missoula
- 3710 American Way, Missoula, MT 59808, USA
- Community: The Springs at Missoula
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
BE THE DIFFERENCE
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs at Missoula offers competitive wages, and benefits to full time employees after 90 days of employment including medical, dental and vision plans and a 401K plan.
We are looking for candidates that can contribute a strong work ethic, commitment to excellence in resident and guest services, with an eye for quality and innovation. Previous caregiver and/or med aide experience is preferred.
Caregivers, med techs and LPNs have arguably the most important role on Team Springs, because they directly assist our residents. This makes it critical that -- in addition to sharing our values -- you are reliable, prompt, friendly, patient, resourceful, and have a positive attitude.
We are seeking an LPN for our evening or NOC shift
Shifts rotate 4 days on, 2 days off,
- 2PM - 10:30PM
- 10PM - 6:30AM
- Administers or assists residents to self administer medications, including oral; sublingual; buccal; topical eye; topical ear; topical nasal; inhaler; nebulizer; topical vaginal; topical rectal; subcutaneous injections (RN delegated task for Medication Technicians); and intramuscular injections (LPNs only) (B-12 only in Montana).
- Administers or assists residents to self administer treatments (if complex, RN delegated task for Medication Assistants).
- Measures vital signs and weight.
- Collects, stores, and assures transport of specimens for laboratory studies.
- Adheres to specified medication room systems (e.g. completing controlled substances count at end of each shift and documentation procedures).
- Communicates with physicians, via fax, visit form and telephone.
- Implements physician orders.
- Documents pertinent information in resident charts and in other specified locations (e.g., alert charting and incident reports).
- Reads Communication Log and Shift Report at beginning of each shift, enters pertinent information in Communication Log and Shift Report by end of each shift.
- Assists in development and revision of Service Plans by informing supervisor of current resident needs and preferences as well as successful service approaches.
- Observes for and reports resident problems and reports such problems to supervisor.
- 18 years of age
- Ability to pass criminal background and drug test
- Love for seniors and willingness to learn
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.