Housekeeper - Full Time
- 15677 SW Oregon St, Sherwood, OR 97140, USA
- Community: The Springs at Sherwood
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
The Springs at Sherwood seeks a Full Time Housekeeper with the perfect blend of personal warmth and technical skills. Monday through Friday schedule.
Engaging and getting to know the residents that we serve by building relationships and working with them to understand how we can best serve them.
- Courteous and professional interactions with residents, families, employees, potential residents/families and outside the community.
- Cleans resident apartments, common areas, and offices according to schedule.
- Deep cleans resident apartments and common areas according to schedule.
- Maintains housekeeping carts and closets in a neat and organized fashion.
- Promptly reports any concerns regarding safe and proper functioning of equipment to supervisor.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Come see why our employees love working at The Springs!
- 18 years of age
- *Physical Demands and Requirements* Maintain ability to lift 50 pounds; to stand or walk throughout the vast majority of the work day; and to frequently push, pull, bend, twist, and reach
- Must have sufficient manual dexterity to work with the fingers and to reach/handle items.
- Must also be able to walk throughout campus on frequent basis for extended periods of time. (Up to seven hours)
- Involves light to heavy physical activity performing non-strenuous and strenuous daily activities.
Great Places to Work Certified - Fortune Best Workplaces for Aging Services™ 2020
- Generous benefit package after 90 days of employment including medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance
- 401K with annual matching available
- Annual student scholarships for staff or their family members
- Health Express – free virtual doctor visits for employees and their family (no insurance required)
- Discounted meals
- Employee Assistance Program
- Gym Access
- Career coaching and growth opportunities
- Supportive and caring work environment
- Compensation based on experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.