Dining Room Manager
- 13160 SE 172nd Ave, Happy Valley, OR 97086, USA
- Community: The Springs at Happy Valley
Explore the unexpected and work in senior living! Pursue your passions, build relationships, and find deeper meaning in your career. At The Springs Living, there are many ways to positively impact your life and the lives of seniors. Here, you'll find a job with purpose and know that your work makes a difference.
We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
The Springs at Happy Valley, a premier senior housing community, is seeking customer service-minded individuals to join our Front of House Team. We offer Restaurant-style dining with award-winning cuisine.
We offer fantastic work-life balance, beautiful work environment, friendly & dedicated co-workers, and a solid career opportunity. Excellent compensation package including paid vacation, health insurance and 401K.
The Dining Room Supervisor is responsible for the management of the dining room service to Residents and their guests. Assure a high standard of appearance, hospitality and service in personnel and cleanliness of dining room.
- Coach and inspire a team of servers, sometimes first-time servers
- Communicate the clear purpose of excellent restaurant service
- Implement systems and process to improve the dining room experience for staff and residents
- Empathize and understand our residents have specific needs
- Support and drive Employee Development and Engagement
- Demonstrate consistent Performance Management
- Hire, supervise, and evaluate dining room staff
Perks for working at The Springs Living:
- 401K and Competitive Medical, Dental, Vision.
- Flexible Schedule
- Career coaching
- Generous vacation package
- Ongoing educational classes
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Supportive environment with opportunities to grow
- Perkspot employee discount program
- New Directions Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Minimum of 2 years dining, restaurant or hotel experience
- Proven Leadership experience and successes
- Flexible Schedule
- Must pass background check & drug test
Get ready for an exciting experience opening our newest community in Happy Valley! Applications will be considered as they are submitted so you are encouraged to apply early. Applications will continue to be accepted until the position is filled.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.