Dining Room Server
- 1221 28th St W, Billings, MT 59102, USA
- Community: The Springs at Grand Park
Explore the unexpected and work in senior living! Pursue your passions, build relationships, and find deeper meaning in your career. At The Springs Living, there are many ways to positively impact your life and the lives of seniors. Here, you'll find a job with purpose and know that your work makes a difference.
The Springs at Grand Park, a premier senior housing community in Billings, MT is seeking customer service minded individuals to join our team of Dining Room staff. We offer Restaurant-style dining with award-winning cuisine.
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs at Grand Park offers competitive wages, employee discount programs, and a great teamwork environment. Additionally, full-time employees are offered a generous benefits package after 90 days of employment including medical, dental, vision, and a 401K plan. But… most importantly, our fun work culture allows staff to connect with and help seniors in a meaningful way. Helping seniors “Live Life to its Fullest” is what we do every day!
We offer flexible scheduling to accommodate your busy life. This is a great opportunity for students seeking Full-Time or Part-Time work with no late hours.
Prior experience is great but we always provide hands-on training for those looking to enter a new career in Dining Services. This can be a great way to learn new skills and gain a path toward continued professional growth.
Additional Job Information:
• Flexible schedule for school and finals
• Flexible hours
• No late nights (8:00 pm latest)
• Great Staff, considerate managers
• Appreciative and caring Residents
• Great place for college students and parents who want to be home at night!
Please call to schedule a time to learn more about what working for The Springs is all about.
- Love for seniors and willingness to learn
- A pre-hire drug screen and criminal background check are required at time of job offer
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.