Dining Room Supervisor
- Community: The Springs at Lancaster Village
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living – a Certified Great Place to Work.
Our mission is to positively change the way people think, feel, and experience senior living which starts with changing the way people work in senior living. To accomplish this, we prioritize quality to enhance peoples' lives – not only in our services and housing options for assisted living and memory care, but also as an employer.
We’re looking for people who are authentic and have warmth in how they approach and care for people. If you share these values with us, you’d likely get along well on Team Springs where we make friends out of co-workers as we grow together.
The Dining Room Supervisor is responsible for the management of the dining room service to Residents and their guests. Assure a high standard of appearance, hospitality and service in personnel and cleanliness of dining room.
This is a Full-Time position
- Coach and inspire a team of servers, sometimes first-time servers
- Communicate the clear purpose of excellent restaurant service
- Implement systems and process to improve the dining room experience for staff and residents
- Empathize and understand our residents have specific needs
- Support and drive Employee Development and Engagement
- Demonstrate consistent Performance Management
- Hire, supervise, and evaluate dining room staff
Perks for working at The Springs Living:
- 401K and Competitive Medical, Dental, Vision.
- Flexible Schedule
- Career coaching
- Generous vacation package
- Ongoing educational classes
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Supportive environment with opportunities to grow
- Perkspot employee discount program
- New Directions Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Minimum of 2 years dining, restaurant or hotel experience
- Proven Leadership experience and successes
- Flexible Schedule
- Must pass background check & drug test
All prospective employees will be subject to successfully passing a pre-employment drug screen and background check. A positive pre-employment result for THC may be allowed in states where medical or recreational use of marijuana is legal.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.