- 14404 SE Webster Rd, Milwaukie, OR 97267, USA
- Community: The Springs at Clackamas Woods
- Saturday & Sunday: 16 - 24 hours a week
- 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Availability to pick up more days through out the week and potentially turning into a full time position.
Hourly Rate: $16/hr. - $18/hr.
- Health Express – free virtual doctor visits for employees and their family (no insurance required)
- New Direction Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Career coaching and growth opportunities
- Free Gym access
- Subsidized employee meals
- Driving and cleaning the bus afterwards.
- Saturday – Fun excursions, going to markets, dinner, plays, scenic drives, etc. Saturday has the most adjustments to time of shift.
- Sunday is church outings which is fairly consistent with time.
- Drive a Ford Transit Van and a 14 passenger (non CDL) bus, a Ford Champion.
- Clean driving record
- Comfortable/able to drive at night
- Comfortable/experience driving a 14 passenger bus (NO CDL required)
- Able to lift up to 20 lbs. or so.
- Required to bend down to secure walkers and wheelchairs, lifting wheelchairs, bags of groceries and other items into storage area.
- Excellent driving record is required.
1. May not have any alcohol or drug-related violations.
2. Have a valid U.S. driver's license. CDL not required.
3. Be at least 25 years old
4. Have no more than one moving violation for the prior three (3) years.
5. Have no chargeable at-fault accident for the prior three (3) years.
- Experience working with seniors is preferred.
- Experience in transportation related job is preferred
- Background check and drug testing will be required upon hire.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Keywords: Driver, seniors, Transportation, Retirement Community, part time, part-time