Lead Medication Technician - The Springs at Carman Oaks
- 3800 Carman Dr, Lake Oswego, OR 97035, USA
- Community: The Springs at Carman Oaks
When our founder couldn’t find senior housing options for his grandmother that he felt were dignified, warm, and homey, he decided to build such a community for her. From that promise, The Springs Living was started in 1996 with one community in Salem, Oregon. Today, the company has 18 unique communities across Oregon and Montana that feel like home for seniors and their families.
Our mission is to change the way people think, feel, and experience senior living which starts with changing the way people work in senior living. To accomplish this, we prioritize quality to enhance peoples' lives – not only in our services and housing options for independent living, assisted living, and memory care, but also as an employer.
We’re looking for people who are authentic and have warmth in how they approach and care for people. If you share these values with us, you’d likely get along well on Team Springs where we make friends out of co-workers as we grow together.
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs offers to each employee:
- Great Places to Work Certified - Fortune Best Workplaces for Aging Services™ 2020
- Generous benefit package after 60 days of employment including medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance
- Annual student scholarships for staff or their family members
- 401K with annual matching available
- Health Express – free virtual doctor visits for employees and their family (no insurance required)
- New Direction Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Career coaching and growth opportunities - prioritizes career growth and promotes from within
- Gym access - private access for residents and staff
BE THE DIFFERENCE!
We are seeking a full-time Lead Medication Technician for The Springs at Carman Oaks. In this role, the Lead Med Tech will:
- Assist with new-hire onboarding and training for caregivers and med techs
- Support with ongoing mentoring and training for caregivers and med techs
- Fill open med tech and caregiver shifts, as needed
- Assist with caregiver and med tech scheduling for both Assisted Living and Memory Care, including carrying a staffing phone (this responsibility is shared amongst other department managers)
- We are looking for an individual with a proven ability to lead a team and an eye for quality outcomes
- Prior experience with Medication Administration
- 18 years of age
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Ability to pass criminal background and drug test
- Love for seniors and willingness to learn
We are in compliance with the State of Oregon's requirement that all workers in a healthcare setting be fully vaccinated. Religious and medical exceptions will be recognized within the terms of the rule.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.