Sales & Community Relations Coordinator - The Springs at Lake Oswego
- 3900 Kruse Way Pl, Lake Oswego, OR 97035, USA
- Community: The Springs at Lake Oswego
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs at Lake Oswego is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior living. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
The Springs at Lake Oswego is seeking a Sales and Community Relations Coordinator for our Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care community. Our beautiful community opened in 2019 right in the heart of the action of Lake Oswego, with features and amenities carefully selected to match this prime real estate location. The Springs at Lake Oswego received a top award from judges with Environments for Aging's 25th annual Design Showcase. The community features a rooftop terrace complete with outdoor kitchen, putting green, garden, bocce ball, dog park, and more! Along with condominium style Independent Living apartments with gourmet kitchens and heated tile floors in the bathroom and many state of the art communal areas.
RELATIONSHIPS - People don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care.
As a Sales and Community Relations Coordinator, you will work with the Director of Community Relations in showing both prospective residents and the greater community all that we offer. You will be a resource for seniors and families seeking independent living, assisted living and memory care housing options. You will provide friendly tours to potential residents, follow-up with inquiries, guide seniors through the move-in process, and assist with special events. You will also be required to spend time off-site connecting with partners and developing relationships in the community.
Come see why our employees love working here!
Come join a team that is loyal and supportive of each other. Where each day we strive to be the best place for the best people to work! In 2021, employees shared their feedback and The Springs Living was once again a Certified Great Places to Work Company - Making Fortune’s Top Ten List of Best Workplaces in Aging Services in the nation!
The Springs offers the following and more!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K matching for Full Time employees
- Paid Vacation
- Scholarship Opportunities for employees and their children
- Career Growth and Development
- Leadership Training and Coaching
- FREE access to Gym and Pool
- FREE access to HEALTH EXPRESS for employees and their household
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- FREE chiropractor/massage visits in the community
- Discounted Healthy Meals and Free Beverages
- Fun and inclusive atmosphere
- Proven sales experience in the senior retirement industry is essential
- Willingness to build sincere relationships and serve as a resource to seniors in need
- Ability to aggressively close sales opportunities, where appropriate
- Ability to assist with the development of marketing strategies to compete within the local market
- Knowledge of competitive market strengths and weaknesses and ability to sustain this information to maximize sales and occupancy
- Ability to relate positively with networking sources and provide solutions for their referrals
- Ability to pass criminal background and drug test
- Love for seniors and willingness to learn
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- We are in compliance with the State of Oregon's requirement that all workers in a healthcare setting be fully vaccinated. Religious and medical exceptions will be recognized within the terms of the rule.