Experienced Fine Dining Lead Server $19 - $21/hr
- 3900 Kruse Way Pl, Lake Oswego, OR 97035, USA
- Community: The Springs at Lake Oswego
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living. Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior living. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors. The Springs at Lake Oswego received a top award from judges with Environments for Aging's 25th annual Design Showcase. The community features a rooftop terrace complete with outdoor kitchen, putting green, garden, bocce ball, dog park, and many state of the art communal areas. Come visit our cruise ship on dry land today!
We are seeking an experienced fine dining or semi-formal server to join our team for lunch and dinner service
No late nights, dinner servers off by 8:30pm at the latest!
The Springs at Lake Oswego is seeking customer service minded individuals to join our team of Dining Room staff. We offer Restaurant-style dining with award-winning cuisine.
- Flexible schedule with earned time off (ETO)
- No late nights
- Great staff & considerate managers
- Appreciative and caring Residents
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs offers to each employee:
- Great Places to Work Certified!
- Paid time off
- Annual resident gratuity bonus!
- Referral bonuses!
- Health Express – free virtual doctor visits for employees and their family (no insurance required)
- Annual student scholarships for staff or their family members
- Career coaching and growth opportunities - prioritizes career growth and promotes from within
- Medical - Blue Cross, Dental, Vision and Supplemental Insurance
- 401K with annual matching
- PayActiv provides on-demand instant access to your earned wages
- Earn your Culinary Certificate for FREE!
- FREE access to Gym and Pool (before and after shifts at no cost to employee)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- FREE chiropractor/massage visits in the community
- Discounted Healthy Meals and Free Beverages/Soups/Salads
- Fun and inclusive atmosphere
- 2+ years of previous semi-formal or fine dining experience
- Wine and alcohol service experience preferred
- Experience handling reservations
- Experience serving muli-course or complex menus
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- We are in compliance with the State of Oregon's requirement that all workers in a healthcare setting be fully vaccinated. Religious and medical exceptions will be recognized within the terms of the rule.