Dishwasher - Growth Opportunities at The Springs at Lake Oswego!
- 3900 Kruse Way Pl, Lake Oswego, OR 97035, USA
- Community: The Springs at Lake Oswego
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living. Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior living. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors. The Springs at Lake Oswego received a top award from judges with Environments for Aging's 25th annual Design Showcase. The community features a rooftop terrace complete with outdoor kitchen, putting green, garden, bocce ball, dog park, and many state of the art communal areas. Come visit our cruise ship on dry land today!
Are you looking for meaningful work at an organization that believes that each of us is an important part of something bigger than ourselves? The Springs at Lake Oswego is seeking to hire a Full Time and Part Time Dishwasher. Responsibilities may include dish washing, food prep, serving and cleaning. Must be able to multi-task, stay focused, and work at a rapid pace. We offer a beautiful work environment, friendly dedicated co-workers, and a nice career opportunity.
Come see why our employees love working here!
Come join a team that is loyal and supportive of each other. Where each day we strive to be the best place for the best people to work! In 2021, employees shared their feedback and The Springs Living was once again a Certified Great Places to Work Company - Making Fortune’s Top Ten List of Best Workplaces in Aging Services in the nation!
The Springs offers the following and more!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K for Full Time employees
- PayActiv provides on-demand instant access to your earned wages
- Paid Vacation
- Earn your Culinary Certificate for FREE!
- Scholarship Opportunities for employees and their children
- Career Growth!
- Set Schedules & No Late Nights!
- Leadership Training and Coaching
- FREE access to Gym and Pool (before and after shifts at no cost to employee)
- FREE access to HEALTH EXPRESS (face-time with a medical professional)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- FREE chiropractor/massage visits in the community
- Discounted Healthy Meals and Free Beverages
- Fun and inclusive atmosphere
- Annual resident gratuity bonus!
- Referral bonuses!
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- We are in compliance with the State of Oregon's requirement that all workers in a healthcare setting be fully vaccinated. Religious and medical exceptions will be recognized within the terms of the rule.