Resident Services Coordinator - Sign on Bonus
- 1201 W 10th St, The Dalles, OR 97058, USA
- Community: The Springs at Mill Creek
We’re looking for people who are authentic and have warmth in how they approach and care for seniors!
- Wouldn’t it be nice to be consistently proud and appreciated based on your contributions at work?
- Are you looking for a way to get into or strengthen your experience in healthcare to start a career?
- Would you like to do that in an inviting, fun, and inspirational atmosphere?
- Are you looking for a manager/company that actually values employees, and shows it by listening, respecting, celebrating, guiding, and providing growth opportunities for them?
The Springs Mill Creek is seeking a Resident Services Coordinator to support our seniors
The mission of The Springs Living is the change the way people think, feel, and experience senior living. To achieve this goal, our team is seeking an individual who understands that service excellence, staff engagement, and resident care are key to our success.
As an RSC in our community, you function as the main point of contact for residents, families, and staff in regard to care needs. The RSC must be an excellent communicator as they need to ensure all parties are appropriately informed. You will work closely with the community RN to ensure the accuracy of care for our treasured residents.
We are seeking an individual with the following skillset:
- Ability to lead a team
- Demonstrated success in a fast-paced environment
- High Emotional Intelligence
- Creative Problem Solver
- Ability to work with a diverse group of individuals to achieve a common goal
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and meet hard deadlines
- Expert Knowledge on providing care in a senior living setting
- Previous caregiving and/or med tech experience (preferred)
- Willingness to learn and work as both caregiver and med tech role for staffing needs
- Flexible availability
- At least 18 years of age
- Prior experience working in senior care as caregiver or medication technician preferred
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal and team-building skills
- Ability to pass criminal background and pre-employment drug test
- Sincere appreciation for elders and a special place in your heart for seniors
- Salaried position that requires flexibility and rotation on-call
- Generous benefit package after 90 days of employment including medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance
- Annual student scholarships for staff or their family members
- 401K with annual matching available
- FREE access to HEALTH EXPRESS virtual doctor visits for employees and their household (no insurance required!)
- New Direction Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Career coaching and growth opportunities - prioritizes career growth and promotes from within
- Annual Scholarship Opportunities for employees and their children
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.