Won't You Be Our Med Tech?
- 1201 W 10th St, The Dalles, OR 97058, USA
- Community: The Springs at Mill Creek
We’re looking for people who are authentic and have warmth in how they approach and care for seniors!
- #8 in Fortune Best Workplaces in Aging Services™ 2021 - Great Places to Work Certified
- Wouldn’t it be nice to be consistently proud and appreciated based on your contributions at work?
- Are you looking for a way to get into or strengthen your experience in healthcare to start a career?
- Would you like to do that in an inviting, fun and inspirational atmosphere?
- Are you looking for a manager/company that actually values employees, and shows it by listening, respecting, celebrating, guiding and providing growth opportunities for them?
BE THE DIFFERENCE!
As the Medication Technician, you are responsible for administering or assist residents to self administer medications and treatments. Measure vital signs, weight, and remain observant of any problems and report such problems to a supervisor. You are also responsible for communicating with physicians, implement physician's orders, report and document pertinent information, and other duties as assigned by the health services supervisor. Additionally, Medication Technicians work as the on-floor supervisor. We are looking for folks with a proven ability to lead teams.
Prior experience with Medication Administration preferred but we are willing to train the right person with prior community caregiving experience!
Morning shift available!
- 18 years of age
- Prior experience in Community Senior Care as a Med Tech or Caregiver
- Ability to pass criminal background and drug test
- Love for seniors and willingness to learn
- Generous benefit package after 90 days of employment including medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance
- Annual student scholarships for staff or their family members
- 401K with annual matching available
- FREE access to HEALTH EXPRESS virtual doctor visits for employees and their household (no insurance required!)
- New Direction Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Career coaching and growth opportunities - prioritizes career growth and promotes from within
- Annual Scholarship Opportunities for employees and their children
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. #SMC