Calling All Caregivers!
- 1201 W 10th St, The Dalles, OR 97058, USA
- Community: The Springs at Mill Creek
When our founder couldn’t find senior housing options for his grandmother that he felt were dignified, warm, and homey, he decided to build such a community for her. From that promise, The Springs Living was started in 1996 with one community in Salem, Oregon. Today, the company has 17 unique communities across Oregon and Montana that feel like home for seniors and their families.
Our mission is to change the way people think, feel, and experience senior living which starts with changing the way people work in senior living. To accomplish this, we prioritize quality to enhance peoples' lives – not only in our services and housing options for independent living, assisted living, and memory care, but also as an employer.
We’re looking for people who are authentic and have warmth in how they approach and care for people. If you share these values with us, you’d likely get along well on Team Springs where we make friends out of co-workers as we grow together.
Sound good? Read on for more details about this role on Team Springs.
First Job? Explore a career in Health Services
Experienced? Bring your best and grow with us!
Grow your career with The Springs at Whitefish
- On the job trainings and certifications
- Professional development classes and assistance
- Prioritized promotions from with in
- Clear, encouraged, and achievable growth opportunities
Come see why our employees love working here!
We are looking to fill part-time & full-time positions!
- Flexible schedule for school and finals
- Flexible hours: week-days/night or week-ends
- Night Shift with differential pay
- Great Staff, considerate managers
- Appreciative and caring Residents
- Great place for college students and people who want day time hours off!
If you feel like you are going through the motions, and not passionate about what you do, why not try something new? We are looking for very specific individuals who are passionate about service and willing to always do that extra mile not only for our residents but for their co-workers.
- Training course in leadership and career development
- Great Places to Work Certified - Fortune Best Workplaces for Aging Services™ 2020
- Generous benefit package after 90 days of employment including medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance
- Annual student scholarships for staff or their family members
- 401K with annual matching available
- Health Express – free virtual doctor visits for employees and their family (no insurance required)
- New Direction Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Career coaching and growth opportunities - prioritizes career growth and promotes from within
Caregivers are responsible for assisting residents with their daily routines which can include helping them bath, dress, or eat. You’ll be part of a team that works together to provide quality care. Our excellent staff-to-resident ratio ensures that each caregiver assignments are balanced.
See for yourself. Watch the videos below to learn more about what being a caregiver in our community means.
Caregivers have arguably the most important role on Team Springs, because they directly assist our residents. This makes it critical that -- in addition to sharing our values -- you are reliable, prompt, friendly, patient, resourceful, and have a positive attitude.
We offer competitive pay, great health benefits, and flexible schedules. We have full-time, part-time, and on-call positions designed to work with your schedule. And we have thoughtful career development programs. Many of our leaders have grown their careers with us from positions such as caregiver.
- 18 years of age
- Ability to pass criminal background and drug test
- Love for seniors and willingness to learn
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The Springs is a growing company with a strong culture built on doing the right thing. To find out more about The Springs Living, please visit our website: www.thespringsliving.com.