Executive Director - The Springs at Happy Valley
- 13160 SE 172nd Ave, Happy Valley, OR 97086, USA
- Community: The Springs at Happy Valley
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
The Springs Living is currently seeking an experienced Executive Director for a one of a kind Independent, Assisted Living, and Memory Care community opening 2022 in Happy Valley, Oregon. Our setting is unique and our commitment to compassionate quality care is truly distinctive. This state of the art community will contain 210 beautiful homes for our seniors to spend the best years of their lives, all overseen by the Executive Director who will be reporting to the Regional Operations Director.
We hire people with vision, leadership and a commitment to “doing it right.” Because our employees and residents deserve the very best, the right candidate must be nurturing with employees, residents and families and be passionate to support, inspire and lead our team towards excellence everyday.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
Are you a leader who recognizes that your success, the community’s success and the quality of our resident lives depends on how you support your team?
The Springs Living is currently seeking an Executive Director for our one of our newest campuses - The Springs at Happy Valley. Our setting is like no other and our commitment to compassionate quality care is truly distinctive.
We are seeking a hospitality-focused leader who wants to work with a strong and established leadership team supporting innovation and quality into the future. We hire people with vision, leadership, and a commitment to “doing the right thing.” Because our employees and residents deserve the very best, the right candidate must be nurturing with employees, residents, and families and be passionate to support, inspire and lead.
Successful candidates should consider the following:
- Are you an authentic and influential leader?
- Are you strategic and visionary?
- Are you committed to personal growth and development and that of others?
- Are you passionate about seniors and those that support their wellbeing?
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs offers to each employee:
- Great Places to Work Certified - Fortune’s Top Ten List of Best Workplaces in Aging Services in the nation in 2021
- Health Express – free virtual doctor visits for employees and their family (no insurance required)
- Annual student scholarships for staff or their family members
- Gym access
- Career coaching and growth opportunities - prioritizes career growth and promotes from within
- Paid time off
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Supplemental Insurance
- 401K with annual matching
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in related field
- Must have 7-10 years of experience in the Senior Housing Industry, prefer multi-level campus experience
- Prior experience managing multiple departments and deadlines
- Ability to pass drug test and criminal background
At The Springs Living, we strive to create warm comfortable communities that enhance the lives of our residents. We promise to help them live independently with grace and dignity.
Why we work here
We have chosen to work in a The Springs Living community because it fulfills more than our need to make a living, it fulfills our need to serve others. We believe that each of us is an important part of something bigger than ourselves. We are one of the best places for the best people to work.
What we do here
At The Springs Living, our primary goal is to serve seniors and their families.
We are passionate about helping residents live their lives. We carry the responsibility of helping residents write yet another very important chapter in their life. We provide exceptional customer service, seeking every opportunity to impress on our customers how important they are to us.
What we value here
We value our integrity and do not tolerate ethical lapses. We realize that our company, our department and what we do reflects on all of us. We value our residents and each other’s cultural and spiritual traditions. When we work together, our differences make us stronger. We recognize that excellent attendance contributes to the quality of life for our residents and the success of the company. We value work ethic and commitment to quality.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.