Experienced Fine Dining Server $16 - $22/hr
- 3800 Carman Dr, Lake Oswego, OR 97035, USA
- Community: The Springs at Carman Oaks
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
We are seeking an experienced fine dining or semi-formal server to join our team for lunch and dinner service
No late nights dinner servers off by 8pm at the latest!
We have part-time availability and are also seeking the following full-time schedules:
- Breakfast & Lunch Service: 6:00am-2:30pm
- Lunch & Dinner Service: 11:00am-7:30pm
The Springs at Carman Oaks, a premier senior housing community in Lake Oswego, is seeking customer service minded individuals to join our team of Dining Room staff. We offer Restaurant-style dining with award-winning cuisine.
- Flexible schedule with earned time off (ETO)
- No late nights
- Great staff & considerate managers
- Appreciative and caring Residents
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs offers to each employee:
- Great Places to Work Certified - Fortune’s Top Ten List of Best Workplaces in Aging Services in the nation in 2021
- Paid time off
- Health Express – free virtual doctor visits for employees and their family (no insurance required)
- Annual student scholarships for staff or their family members
- Career coaching and growth opportunities - prioritizes career growth and promotes from within
- Medical - Blue Cross, Dental, Vision and Supplemental Insurance
- 401K with annual matching
- 2+ years of previous semi-formal or fine dining experience
- Wine and alcohol service experience preferred
- Experience handling reservations
- Experience serving muli-course or complex menus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. We are in compliance with the State of Oregon's requirement that all workers in a healthcare setting be fully vaccinated. Religious and medical exceptions will be recognized within the terms of the rule. #SCO