- 1001 River Lakes Pkwy, Whitefish, MT 59937, USA
- Community: The Springs at Whitefish
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors. #8 in Fortune Best Workplaces in Aging Services™ 2021 - Great Places to Work Certified
The Springs Living is looking for a candidate that can contribute a strong work ethic, commitment to excellence, with an eye for quality and innovation. If you have a natural passion for working with seniors and possess traits of compassion, creativity, organization, and are incredibly reliable, we are interested in meeting you! We are a growing company with high ideals, positive spirits, and a commitment to doing it right.
As the Staffing Coordinator, you assure The Springs has the very best qualified, trained and genuine care staff.
We are seeking a Staffing Coordinator to work with our care team to recruit and hire caring and compassionate people to work with our beloved seniors.
Our success as a company and the well-being of our residents is dependent on hiring great people with a strong commitment to customer service and quality healthcare.
- Must have experience working as a Caregiver or Med Tech.
- Ability to hold self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Build partnerships and works collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Approachable with a steady temperament; have a coach/mentor approach with the goal of helping the staff solve their own problems
- Preference will be given to those with previous creating a staff schedule
- Rotating on call schedule, must be flexible to find coverage or work shifts while on call
- Criminal History Check, Drug Screen and record of excellent attendance required
- We ask for uncompromising excellence every day
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs offers to each employee:
- FREE chiropractor and massage visits in the community
- Health Express – free virtual doctor visits for employees and their family (no insurance required)
- Generous benefit package after 90 days of employment including medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance
- Annual student scholarships for staff or their family members
- 401K with annual matching available
- New Direction Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Career coaching and growth opportunities - prioritizes career growth and promotes from within
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. #SAW