Become a Caregiver - Full Time and Part Time - The Springs at Missoula
- 3710 American Way, Missoula, MT 59808, USA
- Community: The Springs at Missoula
- Wouldn’t it be nice to be consistently proud and appreciated based on your contributions at work?
- Are you looking for a way to get into or strengthen your experience in healthcare?
- Would you like to do that in an inviting, fun and inspirational atmosphere?
- Are you looking for a manager/company that actually values employees, and shows it by listening, respecting, celebrating, guiding and providing growth opportunities for them?
We’re looking for people who are authentic and have warmth in how they approach and care for residents of our Footsteps memory care. We have chosen to work in a The Springs Living community because it fulfills more than our need to make a living, it fulfills our desire to serve others.
Full Time Shifts, find a schedule that works for you! ** $500 sign-on bonus for full time employees with open availability
- Day Shift: 6AM - 2PM
- Evening Shift: 2PM - 10PM
- NOC Shift: 10PM - 6AM
Part Time Shifts:
- 6-9 AM
- 6-9 PM
The Springs at Missoula is hiring happy people with compassionate hearts to provide exceptional care for our residents.
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs at Missoula offers competitive wages and a great environment for teamwork.
Full time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment that includes medical, dental, vision and a 401K plan.
All employees have FREE access to Health Express: a live, on-demand doctor visits via your smartphone, tablet or computer. Safe, secure and confidential at no cost to you! Virtual doctors visits for you and your family at no cost!
This is an ideal position for candidates who desire to learn and grow with a terrific company.
- Ability to pass criminal background and pre-employment drug test
- Genuine love for seniors and a willingness to learn
When our founder couldn’t find senior housing options for his grandmother that he felt were dignified, warm, and homey, he decided to build such a community for her. From that promise, The Springs Living was started in 1996 with one community in Salem, Oregon. Today, the company has 17 unique communities across Oregon and Montana that feel like home for seniors and their families.
Our mission is to change the way people think, feel, and experience senior living which starts with changing the way people work in senior living. To accomplish this, we prioritize quality to enhance peoples' lives – not only in our services and housing options for independent living, assisted living, and memory care, but also as an employer.
We’re looking for people who are authentic and have warmth in how they approach and care for people. If you share these values with us, you’d likely get along well on Team Springs where we make friends out of co-workers as we grow together.
Sound good? Read on for more details about this role on Team Springs. #SAM