- 7600 SW Vlahos Dr, Wilsonville, OR 97070, USA
- Community: The Springs at Wilsonville
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living
Medication Technician (MT) Role & Responsibilities
Med Techs (MTs) are a vital part of Team Springs who participate in the community by:
- supporting and advocating for residents in a more medicinal capacity
- leading and coaching caregivers
- diligently processing paperwork and administering meds/treatments
Your brightest future may be here at The Springs at Wilsonville - apply now to join the team and experience the difference that is The Springs culture.
- 18 years of age
- Prior experience as a caregiver in a community, private home or for family
- Prior experience with Medication Administration preferred
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred
- Genuine appreciation for seniors and willingness to learn
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
All prospective employees will be subject to successfully passing a pre-employment drug screen and background check. A positive pre-employment result for THC may be allowed in states where medical or recreational use of marijuana is legal.
The Springs Living offers competitive wages with amazing benefits!
Full time employees are offered a generous benefit package after only 60 days of employment that includes; medical, dental, vision, no co-pays for mental health and a 401K plan.
All employees and their families have access to the Pfizer COVID vaccine and Providence Health Express: a live, on-demand doctor visit via your smartphone, tablet or computer. Safe, secure and confidential at no cost to you!
Perks for working at The Springs Living:
- FREE chiropractor and massage visits in the community
- 401K and Competitive Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid training
- Career coaching
- Generous vacation package
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Supportive environment with opportunities to grow (we prefer to promote from within)