Full Time Caregiver!
- 4138 Market St NE, Salem, OR 97301, USA
- Community: Lancaster Village
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. In order to accomplish that goal, we strive to change the way people work in senior living.
***Go to www.thespringsliving.com to learn more about our story, culture and values***
First Job or need a change? Explore a career in Senior Housing!
Experienced? Bring your best and grow with us!
- Full time Swing shift - 1 pm-9 pm ~ great for parents and students!
- No experience required - we provide all necessary training with a Mentor/Trainer
Caregivers provide a variety of services to our residents, including but not limited to:
- Support residents with completion of activities of daily living as indicated in their service plans.
- Provide warmth, companionship and patience to support residents' physical and mental health
- Assist in development and revision of Service Plans by informing supervisor of current resident needs and preferences as well as successful service approaches.
- Answer pages and call lights as soon as possible.
If you want to work in a fun, fast-paced and rewarding environment, look no further and come join our team!
- 18 years of age
- Genuine appreciation for seniors and willingness to learn
- Experience working with seniors is preferred but not required
* All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
* Must be able to pass a background check and oral drug screen; positive pre-employment results for THC may be allowed in states where it is recreationally legal.
All employees and their families also have access to Providence Health Express: a live, on-demand doctor visit via your smartphone, tablet or computer. Safe, secure and confidential at no cost to you!
Perks for working at The Springs Living:
- FREE chiropractor and massage visits in the community
- 401K and Competitive Medical, Dental, Vision.
- Flexible Schedule
- Career coaching
- Generous vacation package
- Ongoing educational classes
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Supportive environment with opportunities to grow
- Perkspot employee discount program
- Mutual of Omaha Employee Assistance Program (EAP)