Seeking Med Techs
- 15677 SW Oregon St, Sherwood, OR 97140, USA
- Community: The Springs at Sherwood
Positions Open: Memory Care and Assisted Living
- Day: 6am - 2pm, Memory Care
- Swing: 2pm - 10pm, Memory Care and Assisted Living
Medication Technician Role & Responsibilities
Med Techs, at their core, are caregivers (a special and highly-respected type of healthcare hero that cares for seniors) who grew to enjoy and desire added responsibilities such as:
- supporting and advocating for residents in a more medicinal capacity
- leading and coaching caregivers
- diligently processing paperwork and administering meds/treatments
$500 sign on bonus for full time med techs after a 4 month introductory period
- Wouldn’t it be nice to be consistently proud and appreciated based on your contributions at work?
- Are you looking for a way to get into or strengthen your experience in healthcare?
- Additionally, would you like to strengthen not only your job skills but your personal character?
- Would you like to do that in an inviting, fun and inspirational atmosphere?
- Are you looking for a manager/company that actually values employees, and shows it by listening, respecting, celebrating, guiding and providing growth opportunities for them?
If you answered "Yes" to any or all of these questions, your brightest future may be here at The Springs at Sherwood - apply now to join the team and experience the difference that is The Springs culture.
- 18 years of age
- Prior experience with Medication Administration or Caregiving in a senior living community
- Ability to pass criminal background and pre-employment drug test. A positive pre-employment result for THC may be allowed in states where medical or recreational use of marijuana is legal.
- Genuine love for seniors and a willingness to learn
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs offers to each employee:
- Great Places to Work Certified - Fortune Best Workplaces for Aging Services™ 2020
- Generous benefit package after 90 days of employment including medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance
- 401K with annual matching available
- Annual student scholarships for staff or their family members
- Health Express – free virtual doctor visits for employees and their family (no insurance required)
- Healthy discounted meals
- New Direction Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Career coaching and growth opportunities
- Gym access
Your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. #SAS
We are in compliance with the State of Oregon's requirement that all workers in a healthcare setting be fully vaccinated. Religious and medical exceptions will be recognized within the terms of the rule.