Seeking Sous Chef
- 15677 SW Oregon St, Sherwood, OR 97140, USA
- Community: The Springs at Sherwood
The Springs at Sherwood seeks a Sous Chef with the perfect blend of personal warmth and professional cooking skills for our full service kitchen. In our effort to provide dynamic and excellent customer service to our residents and families, we recognize that high quality food and dining service is a priority. The Sous Chef is responsible to work hand in hand with our Executive Chef to support the dining team in a professional manner, as well as set a superior example in culinary skills.
The right candidate has serious commitment to flavorful food and plate presentation, as well as being timely and efficient, and is open minded, personable and accountable. A background in nutrition and special diets is extremely beneficial. We offer a beautiful work environment, dedicated co-workers, a set schedule and a solid career opportunity. We are looking for candidates that can contribute a strong work ethic, commitment to excellence in resident and guest service, with an eye for quality and innovation!
- Prior culinary experience is preferred
- Love for seniors and willingness to learn
- Holds current Food Handler's permit - preferred
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs offers to each employee:
- Great Places to Work Certified - Fortune Best Workplaces for Aging Services™ 2020
- Generous benefit package after 90 days of employment including medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance
- 401K with annual matching available
- Annual student scholarships for staff or their family members
- Health Express – free virtual doctor visits for employees and their family (no insurance required)
- Healthy discounted meals
- New Direction Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Career coaching and growth opportunities
- Gym access
Your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. #SAS
We are in compliance with the State of Oregon's requirement that all workers in a healthcare setting be fully vaccinated. Religious and medical exceptions will be recognized within the terms of the rule.