Medication Technician - Overnight shift
- 14404 SE Webster Rd, Milwaukie, OR 97267, USA
- Community: The Springs at Clackamas Woods
Explore the unexpected and work in senior living! Pursue your passions, build relationships, and find deeper meaning in your career. At The Springs Living, there are many ways to positively impact your life and the lives of seniors. Here, you'll find a job with purpose and know that your work makes a difference.
Location: Milwaukie, OR
Position: Medication Tech
Hours: 10pm - 6am
Wages: $17/hr. - $19/hr. Shift differential for Overnight shift
- Medical, Dental, Vision and a 401K plan.
- On-demand doctor visits via your smartphone, tablet or computer.
- New Directions Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- State Approved Dementia Care Curriculum
How we Communicate here:
We listen intently with open ears and minds seeking to understand
- Responsible for the storage, distribution, and discontinuation of our residents' medication,
- Keeping proper care records,
- Reporting any changes in resident’s conditions and interacting with residents,
- Family and co-workers in a professional manner.
- 18 years of age
- Prior experience with Medication Administration
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Knowledge of computers
- Ability to pass criminal background and drug test
- Love for seniors and willingness to learn
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Shift differential for NOC shift premium pay for overnight hours
- Hours are 10p-6a