Medication Tech - The Springs at Lake Oswego
- 3900 Kruse Way Pl, Lake Oswego, OR 97035, USA
- Community: The Springs at Lake Oswego
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living. Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior living. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors. The Springs at Lake Oswego received a top award from judges with Environments for Aging's 25th annual Design Showcase. The community features a rooftop terrace complete with outdoor kitchen, putting green, garden, bocce ball, dog park, and many state of the art communal areas. Come visit our cruise ship on dry land today!
Are you looking for meaningful work at an organization that believes that each of us is an important part of something bigger than ourselves? As the Medication Technician you are responsible for administering or assist residents to self administer medications and treatments. Measure vital signs, weight, and remain observant of any problems and report such problem to supervisor. You are also responsible for communicating with physicians, implement physicians orders, report and document pertinent information, and other caregiving duties as assigned.
Come see why our employees love working here!
Each day we strive to be the best place for the best people to work! In 2021, employees shared their feedback and The Springs Living was once again a Certified Great Places to Work Company - Making Fortune’s Top Ten List of Best Workplaces in Aging Services in the nation! The Springs at Lake Oswego offers competitive wages (with an overnight pay differential) and opportunties for growth!
The Springs offers the following and more!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K for Full Time employees
- PayActiv provides on-demand instant access to your earned wages
- Paid Vacation
- Scholarship Opportunities for employees and their children
- Career Growth
- Set Schedules
- Leadership Training and Coaching
- FREE access to Gym and Pool (before and after shifts at no cost to employee)
- FREE access to HEALTH EXPRESS (face-time with a medical professional)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- FREE chiropractor/massage visits in the community + breakroom has a massage chair
- Discounted Healthy Meals and Free Beverages
- Fun and inclusive work environment (spirit weeks, snacks, games, prizes, and so much more!)
- Love for seniors and willingness to learn
- Prior experience with Medication Administration preferred
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred
- Ability to pass criminal background and drug test
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- We are in compliance with the State of Oregon's requirement that all workers in a healthcare setting be fully vaccinated. Religious and medical exceptions will be recognized within the terms of the rule.