PT Medication Tech - The Springs at Lake Oswego
- 3900 Kruse Way Pl, Lake Oswego, OR 97035, USA
- Community: The Springs at Lake Oswego
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living. Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior living. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
Are you looking for meaningful work at an organization that believes that each of us is an important part of something bigger than ourselves? The Springs at Lake Oswego is seeking to hire a Part-time Overnight Medication Technician! We offer a supportive work environment with managers that listen, communicate well, and show appreciation for their teams. We also offer opportunities for career development. As the Medication Technician you are responsible for administering or assist residents to self administer medications and treatments. Measure vital signs, weight, and remain observant of any problems and report such problem to supervisor. You are also responsible for communicating with physicians, implement physicians orders, report and document pertinent information, and other caregiving duties as assigned.
We are looking for people who have the following traits: friendly, organized, able to prioritize, patient, empathetic, positive and professional attitude, compassionate, creative and proactive thinking, teamwork oriented, great attendance record, and a passion to serve others.
Healthcare Heroes Work Here!
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs at Lake Oswego offers competitive wages (with an overnight pay differential) and a great environment for teamwork. Full time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment that includes: Medical, dental, vision, and a 401K plan.
In addition to complete on-the-job paid training, The Springs offers:
- Scholarship Opportunities for employees and their children
- Career Growth
- Set Schedules
- Leadership Training and Coaching
- Access to Gym and Pool (before and after shifts at no cost to employee)
- FREE access to HEALTH EXPRESS for employees and their household
- Accredited Trainings: CPR, AED, First Aid, Foodhandler’s
- State approved dementia care training
- Perkspot Discount Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounted Healthy Meals and Free Beverages
- Love for seniors and willingness to learn
- Prior experience with Medication Administration preferred
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred
- Ability to pass criminal background and drug test
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- We are in compliance with the State of Oregon's requirement that all workers in a healthcare setting be fully vaccinated. Religious and medical exceptions will be recognized within the terms of the rule.