Overnight caregivers! The Springs at Missoula
- 3710 American Way, Missoula, MT 59808, USA
- Community: The Springs at Missoula
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs offers to each employee:
- Generous benefit package after 90 days of employment including medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance
- Annual student scholarships for staff or their family members
- 401K with annual matching available
- Health Express – free virtual doctor visits for employees and their family (no insurance required)
- Healthy discounted meals
- Perkspot discount program
- New Direction Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Career coaching and growth opportunities - prioritizes career growth and promotes from within
- Gym access
- Reliable employment and hours - no cuts or furloughs during Covid
- Access to vaccinations & testing
BE THE DIFFERENCE
Gain valuable experience while making a difference everyday. As a caregiver you will be responsible to help residents with activities of daily living.
We’re looking for people who are authentic and have warmth in how they approach and care for people. If you share these values with us, you’d likely get along well on Team Springs where we make friends out of co-workers as we grow together.
We are seeking part time and full time caregivers with open availability
- NOC Shift: 10pm - 6am $500 sign-on bonus (installments over 6 month period)
* Incentive applies for full time with open availability.
Caregivers have arguably the most important role on Team Springs, because they directly assist our residents. This makes it critical that -- in addition to sharing our values -- you are reliable, prompt, friendly, patient, resourceful, and have a positive attitude. Caregivers are responsible for assisting residents with their daily routines which can include helping them bath, dress, or eat. You’ll be part of a team that works together to provide quality care. Our excellent staff-to-resident ratio ensures that each caregiver assignments are balanced.
Watch the videos below to learn more about what it's like to be a caregiver at The Springs at Missoula.
- 18 years of age
- Ability to pass criminal background and drug test
- Love for seniors and willingness to learn
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.