Evening Medication Technician Supervisor Position
- 1950 NE 102nd Ave, Hillsboro, OR 97006, USA
- Community: The Springs at Tanasbourne
We’re looking for people who are authentic and have warmth in how they approach and care for people. If you share these values with us, you’d likely get along well on Team Springs where we make friends out of co-workers as we grow together.
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs offers to each employee:
- Great Places to Work Certified - Fortune Best Workplaces for Aging Services™ 2020
- Discounted meals and free soup!
- Generous benefit package after 90 days of employment including medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance
- Annual student scholarships for staff or their family members
- 401K with annual matching available
- Health Express – free virtual doctor visits for employees and their family (no insurance required)
- New Direction Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Career coaching and growth opportunities - prioritizes career growth and promotes from within
- Gym access - private access for residents and staff
- Covid vaccination is required
- Competitive wages and benefits!
BE THE DIFFERENCE!
As the Evening Medication Technician Supervisor, you are responsible for overseeing all staff on evening shift, following up on any immediate staffing issues for evening shift, supporting staff who work evening shift, assisting with any after-hours emergencies, administering or assisting residents to self administer medications and treatments. Measure vital signs, weight, and remain observant of any problems and report such problems to the Director of Health Services. You are also responsible for communicating with physicians, implementing physician's orders, reporting and documenting pertinent information, and other duties as assigned by the Director of Health Services and the Health Services Administrator. Additionally, this position will work as the building supervisor for assisted living and memory care. We are looking for folks with a proven ability to lead teams.
Please apply and visit us online to see what we are all about!
- Swing SHIFT HOURS: 2:00pm - 10pm on a 4 on 2 off rotating schedule
- 18 years of age
- Prior management experience preferred
- Prior experience with Medication Administration preferred
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred
- Ability to pass criminal background and drug test
- Love for seniors and willingness to learn
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.