Director of Health Services
- 300 Mt Highland Dr, Butte, MT 59701, USA
- Community: The Springs at Butte
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
Are you an RN who is ready to lead a team of professionals in senior care? Are you passionate about seniors and the care they receive? Are you looking for a career where you can make a difference every day.
The Springs Living is deeply committed to changing the way people think, feel, and experience working in Senior Living. We are seeking a passionate and talented individual who wants to grow with us. The Director of Health Services, RN oversees the day to day clinical operations for our assisted living and memory care buildings. As the DHS you will work closely with the health services team to ensure a high quality of care for our treasured residents. You will use your excellent customer services skills to go above and beyond for our residents and their families. Additionally, you will work with our team of Medication Technicians to teach, coach and train on safe medication administration techniques and processes.
The Springs Living hires people with vision, leadership, and a commitment to “doing it right.” Because our employees and residents deserve the very best, the right candidate must be nurturing with employees, residents, and families and be passionate to support, inspire, and lead our team towards excellence and outside-the-box thinking every day.
“The best place for the best people to work.”
- Montana RN License
- Senior Housing Experience Preferred but not required
- Ability to put residents first
- Multitasking in a fast paced environment
- Organized and effective in keeping track of multiple deadlines
- "Can Do" Attitude- not every task assigned is going to be super fun, but we need someone who will tackle the mundane with the same enthusiasm
- Good judgement and professional maturity
- Ability to lead in industry of constant change
- Strong computer skills
- Successful employee management experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.